Cow paintings and a New Year

"Who's looking at You Moo" Acrylic on Canvas "24 x 24"

" Curious Moo" Acrylic on Canvas 8" x 8"
I want to thank everyone, family and friends for all of your support and encouragement last year. I also want to thank my piers and my patrons for your support and recognition of my work. This is my passion and I love to paint. Thank-you!

A new year has begun and I am getting ready for another busy year of painting. I have two solo shows already scheduled for May and September this year ( more info to come). I am planning some weekend open studio tours , workshops and artist retreats as well. Living in the country , I have so much inspiration surrounding me . I took many pictures and sketches this fall of rural scenes in the Grey / Bruce area and I am really excited to create and paint my interpretation of this area. Follow me this year on my journey of new subjects and recapturing old ones.
You'll be hearing from me soon...enjoy!

Comments