Plein Aire Painting with my "Cambridge Beaver Lodge" Friends

Cambridge Artists and Brandy 
Nancy
It's been a while since I last posted on my Blog. But I did want to post pics of a fun weekend I had with my artist friends Laurie, Jennifer and Nancy from Cambridge. It was a weekend of good food, good wine and good conversation. Laurie brought some interesting Art video's to watch on the saturday night.
The weather cooperated ...... so that we were able to paint on Sat and Sunday. The gravel pit never dissapoints when it comes to subject matter or the farmer's field's.

Jennifer De Pencier


Laurie Wonfor Nolan



Comments

Malinda said…
I'm sure mr. brandy was lapping up all that extra attention too! LOL
Isn't it fun to be with friends who all enjoy the same types of activities... You all look like you're having a great time!!