New Shows for 2011

SOLD - Moonlit Golden Woods - Acrylic 24' x 24"
I am looking forward to participating in a few more shows this year. Last year I participated in the Saugeen Artist Co Op Art Show and Sale in July in the town of Hanover.  I will post the details of this years show once they are all finalized.
 I will also be participating again in the annual  DVSA Auction located  at the Dundas Valley School of Art in the town of Dundas. It is a wonderful opportunity for students and teachers to display and sell there art work. As well it goes to a great cause to keep the school funded and keep the cultural tourism of the region popular. Last Year I  participated in a month long group show with the Saugeen Artist Co Op at the Riversong Gallery located in the small town of Neaustdt. I was very pleased to have sold one of my paintings on the opening day of the show.
 I will keep everyone posted this year of all of the events that I will be participating in. Most importantly it is a great opportunity to display my art and meet the public. And of course to see my family and friends.

Comments